Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Hello Friends and Readers,
The day has arrived but first I want to thank all of you for helping me celebrate my 100th Post. I'm so happy to have made new friends and inspired new and old alike. That's what makes life worth living.
So without further ado..
The winner of the Goodie Bag is...

Midnite Scrapper.

Congratulations. Please email me your address so I can get your bag in the mail. I look forward to seeing what you do with some of these items. You can visit Midnite Scrapper here.

Thanks to all of you for entering. I wish I could send a goodie bag to each and every one of you but alas that isn't possible. I do plan on more giveaways and lots more inspiration so please keep on visiting. You never know what I will have up my sleeve.

Huggles to All.